Kinetic provide a service for candidates who are eligible to apply
for a Professional Physicians License as per the following titles:
- General Practitioner
Kinetic are experts within the United Arab Emirates Medical Licensing market by navigating and dealing with the authorities on your behalf. This service will save you a tremendous amount of stress and administration while ensuring peace of mind that all relevant documentation is accurate before submitting.
Fees – AED 6,999What's included:
- Licensing Application for General Physician, Specialist and Consultant Level Doctors
- Includes Registration and PSV – Primary Source Verification for Data Flow Fees
- PRO Service for Health Regulation Department
- Complete advisory service and assistance in the exam booking
- Cost of exams are not included in our packages
Our fee includes all license registration fees and consultancy fees.
It does not include the costs for the exam or assessment
which would incur a separate cost paid directly to the licensing department.
Contact the Kinetic Healthcare team today
Find out how you can obtain your license for FREE
If you are unsure if you meet the criteria, please check with the appropriate authority before proceeding.Below is a list of the documents that would need to be submitted at the time of application to process a medical license for a Specialist and / or Consultant:
- Educational Certificates (All required in Colour Copy) – Should be in English OR Arabic
- Colour Passport photo
- Colour Passport Copy
- Experience Letter (from country last worked)
- Last 5 years for Specialist and Consultant
- 2 years plus 1 year Internship for GP Level
- Good Standing Certificate (GSC) from latest medical council not more than 6 months
- License and Medical Board Registration Certificate
For surgeons, log book for the last 2 years is required. This needs to be signed and stamped by the Medical Director of the clinic / facility and yourself.
- Additional documents may be requested by the Health Regulation Department to justify the application for licensure.
- Attestation of qualifications and experience by UAE embassy and Ministry of Foreign Affairs is NOT required.