A reputable company is actively recruiting for an Associate Brand Manager to be managing OTC/ Consumer portfolio based in Saudi Arabia. Our client will provide successful candidates with a professional working environment, stability and opportunities for growth.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Developing marketing business strategies and plans for OTC/ Consumer products to achieve revenue and profit targets in the region
- Conducting various market research techniques and data sources for OTC/ Consumer Portfolio
- Proactively identifying and reporting on key competitive activities & communicate to internal stakeholders
- Maximizing existing KOL relationships to achieve defined goals, and develops integrated KOL plans to achieve operational excellence
- Providing sales training to sales colleagues to achieve key deliverables and anticipates future training needs
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Candidates based in Saudi Arabia only
- Bachelor's degree is required. Preferably an advanced degree in business, marketing or life sciences
- At least 2-3 years of experience in consumer/ OTC marketing (Modern/ Traditional channels);
- Experience in managing advertising campaigns and major launches
- Ability to work within highly matrix environments and cross functional and multicultural teams
- Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills
- Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic
If you feel this is the position for you, please apply today with a copy of your updated CV and contact details to arrange a confidential discussion.