A multinational company is actively recruiting for a Clinical Project Lead to be based in Jeddah, Saudi Arabia. This role will be responsible for monitoring and ensuring proper conduction and follow up of clinical trials of key strategic products. This client has the ability and reputation for being able to attract and retain the very best talent on the market, so competition for this opportunity will be high.
The responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Identifying and recruiting qualified investigational sites; responsible for pre-study activities for assigned sites including preparing all administrative documentation.
- Ensure liaison with the Corporate Study Team for international studies and Data Management; ensure timely and properly safety reporting by the investigator(s) according to local/international guidelines and local SOP
- Tracking of investigator budget and timely initiation of payments.
- Documenting all study activities and keeping study files up to date
- Participate as required in audits and subsequently answer to the audit findings: ensure personal professional development.
- Management of CRO and follow up of outsourced studies until closeout if applicable.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- 3 -5 years of clinical trial experience in Pharmaceutical, Biotech, or a CRO company is required
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent combination of education/experience in science or health-related field required
- Working knowledge of GCP/ICH guidelines and the clinical development process
- Excellent English communication skills, Arabic is a plus
- Computer literacy for updating spreadsheets, word process documents and search databases
- Excellent leadership and influencing skills with ability to interact effectively across the organization
- Demonstrates the ability to multitask under compressed deadlines
If you are looking for an exciting role and new challenge based in Saudi Arabia within a leading Multinational company who are going through a period of growth, then please send your CV to explore this opportunity further.