A world leader in the pharmaceutical industry based in Saudi Arabia is actively recruiting for a Communications Manager. The role will be the point of contact for all internal and external communications. This is a well-respected organization that is focused on building a significant presence in the region and has the ability for being able to attract and retain the very best talent, so competition for this opportunity will be high. The role will be based in Saudi Arabia.
The main responsibilities will include:
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Due to Saudization, this role is open to Saudi Nationals only
- Degree in Communications or a related discipline such as Journalism/PR, Media or relevant business qualification; Global experience a plus
- Minimum 5 years of multinational pharmaceutical/ FMCG experience in developing and managing a broad range of communications projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to work effectively across functions and levels; strong interpersonal and leadership skills
- Exceptional analytical, presentation and interpersonal skills
- Highly developed influencing and negotiating skills
If you are looking for an exciting and new challenge in a Senior leadership with a leading Multinational Pharmaceutical company, please send your updated CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to explore this opportunity further.