Key responsibilities include:
- Maximizing long-term revenue growth and profitability of brands, whilst adhering to best practice principles and company standard operational procedures (SOPs)
- Ensuring the appropriate allocation of promotional resources in order to maintain, develop or optimize the performance of the brands
- Establishing excellence in launch preparation including monitoring of applicable KPIs
- Guiding and approving development of brand detailing materials of the team of Product Managers
- Managing and leading Product Managers in order to achieve Brand related objectives, sales targets, and ensure long-term growth
- Monitoring and controling direct promotion budget phasing and realization
- Ensuring overall successful performances against pre-defined KPIs (Market Share, Growth, Brand Tracker KPIs...etc), and initiate corrective measures in case needed.
- Ensuing that all marketing activities comply with Corporate Guidelines, Code of Conduct, GPP, ethical standards, Country Rules and Regulations and relevant legislation
- Candidates based in UAE only
- Bachelor’s Degree in Pharmacy, Science, Medicine or Business Administration
- 5+ years of Marketing Experience and 5+ years of people management in multinational pharmaceutical company(s) with a track of success
- Highly developed communication skills both written and spoken in English (Arabic is a plus)
- Strong leadership skills, Business and Marketing Acumen, Strong customer orientation, Strategy Development, Project Management, Effective Execution, Relationship Management are required skills and competencies
- Exposure to the region/ or some part of the region (Gulf countries, Iran, Pakistan) would be a plus
If you feel this is the position for you please apply today with a copy of your updated CV and contact details to arrange a confidential discussion.