A multinational company based in Dammam, Saudi Arabia is actively recruiting for a Key Account Manager for Modern Trade & Pharmacy Channel. This client has the ability for being able to attract and retain the very best talent, so competition for this opportunity will be high.
The main responsibilities will include:
- Identifying key business opportunities.
- Planning and following up on both facilitating the execution by regional teams in the trade and key projects
- Developing and building key business relationships with leading his assigned customers
- Lead monthly reviews with his assigned customers to evaluate performance and take actions
- Follow up and track executions in trade with the regional teams
- Gather and analyze the data of his customers skillfully in a productive manner.
- Complete administrative tasks correctly and on time
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- University Degree in Pharmacy or Life Sciences
- Experience of 3-4 years in Sales (Pharma/FMCG/OTC/ Consumer industry)
- Possess a strong understanding of the market and the Modern Trade OR Pharmacy key accounts in KSA
- Excellent business relationship with modern trade & pharmacy channels
- Interpersonal and collaboration skills to liaison with stakeholders
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English
- Strong relationship management
If you are looking for an exciting role and new challenge based in Saudi Arabia within a leading Multinational company who are going through a period of growth, then please send your CV to explore this opportunity further.