A well reputed pharmaceutical company is currently seeking a Learning and Development Manager to be based in United Arab Emirates. This position assesses organization developmental needs and arranges suitable training solutions for employees. The company is a highly professional and reputable firm, able to attract and retain high caliber candidates dedicated to working in a professional environment.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Developing and implementing learning strategies and programs; Creating training programs that are aligned with the organization’s objectives
- Conducting annual training and development needs assessment and proposes training and development programs and objectives
- Maintaining budgets and relationships with training vendors and consultants
- Training and coaching managers, supervisors and others involved in employee development efforts
- Planning, organizing, facilitating and ordering supplies for employee development and training events
- Designing and developing pharmaceutical technical training programs as GMP,GLP
- Works effectively as a team member with other members of management and the HR staff
- Graduate of Pharmacy and or HR or any related business management fields
- L&D qualification or Professional certification (e.g. CPLP) is a plus
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in the same position in pharmaceutical industry
- Experience in technical pharmaceutical training is a must.
- Experience in management, development and talent training; Experience in project management and budgeting
- Proficient in MS Office and Learning Management Systems (LMS)
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills; sharp business acumen
- Confident in both written and spoken communication with the ability to present to large audience
If you feel this is the position for you please apply with your updated CV and contact details to arrange a confidential discussion.