A multinational pharmaceutical company is actively looking for the ideal candidate to fill the position of a Customer Operations Specialist - MAGHREB to be based in Algeria.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Responsible for maintaining supply, inventory and planning and in line with the company's compliance and processes
- Managing excellent communication with distributors and other relevant departments to ensure the supply in accordance with the requirements
- Managing improvement changes and implementation in the logistics processes, regulatory compliance, marketing, artwork, etc.
- Contributing to supply risk assessment and propose and implement risk mitigation initiatives- Providing timely and high quality reports to stakeholders
- Other duties as may be required by the business
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Bachelor degree in logistics, business administration or a related field
- 3-5 years of forecasting, stock planning and supply management experience preferably in the pharma/medical devices company)
- Proficient with Microsoft Office applications especially Excel and ERP (SAP) system execution
- Able to work periodically with high workload and tight deadlines
- Able to work in multi-lingual and multi-cultural environment
If you feel this is the position for you please apply today with a copy of your updated CV and contact details to arrange a confidential discussion.