This multinational pharmaceutical company is looking to recruit a Market Access Lead to be based in Riyadh, KSA. You will be very active in terms of pricing trends and funding in KSA in order to forecast any opportunities and risks for the business. This client has the ability for being able to attract and retain the very best talent, so competition for this opportunity will be high.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Contributing to policy making and educating colleagues on strategies.
- Maintain active intelligence of pricing trends and reimbursement/funding in Saudi Arabia in order to anticipate risks and opportunities for the portfolio.
- Contribute to educate internally colleagues and Brand Teams on the strategic aspect of Market Access.
- Develop and recommend on a yearly basis an Area Market Access Strategic Plan, including strategies and tactics for both in-market products and pipeline products.
- Consult and work with the affiliates to help them map key funding organizations and develop their own Country Market Access Plan Develop and recommend a specific strategy for Saudi Market Access Plan.
- Responsible for the training and appropriate implementation of the Pricing policies and database/systems across the Area.
- Ensure that the pricing database is timely updated.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Saudi National candidates only
- Minimum of 2-3 years of experience as a Clinical Pharmacist
- Excellent relationship with government authorities i.e. MOH
- Strong medical background
- Strong knowledge in drug evaluation and formula relisting
- Fluent in English and Arabic
If you feel this is the position for you please apply with your updated CV and contact details to arrange a confidential discussion.