A world leader in the pharmaceutical industry based in Nigeria is actively recruiting for a Marketing Director. This client has the ability and reputation for being able to attract and retain the very best talent on the market, so competition for this opportunity will be high.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Identifying and setting key customer strategies to increase customer value
- Working and coordinating with Product Managers to ensure new product launch preparation and execution
- Ensuring flawless launch and business plans achievement
- Introducing company's innovative products portfolio, increasing value proposition of existing portfolio, and establishing promotional offers for pharmacies and patients
- Ensuring development and execution of all marketing strategies
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Behavioural Sciences, Psychology, Marketing, Pharmacy; MBA preferred
- At least 5-7 years of experience in a similar role; at least 10 years of experience in a commercial function
- Leadership, collaboration, communication and team management skills
- Strong entrepreneurial skills
If you feel this is the position for you, please apply with your updated CV and contact details to arrange a confidential discussion.