A key player in the region is looking to appoint a Medical Scientific Liaison to join their team in Lebanon. This role will be responsible for providing product information especially on risk management, safety and right patient profile as well as building up scientific relationships with top opinion leaders in the market.
Key aspects of the role include:
- To support & backup the Marketing, Sales & Regulatory departments in the scientific and medical issues with the aim to achieve the company s objectives
- Prepare the Medical Plans for the assigned therapy area
- Build good trustful relationship with Key Opinion Leaders for relevant therapy area
- Help regulatory in achieving timely product registration
- Plan and manage clinical trials, collaborative research trials & observational studies in accordance with guidelines & company relevant SOP's
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Candidate based in Lebanon only
- Doctor in Medicine or B.S.Pharmacy
- A minimum of 2 years relevant work experience as a Medical Scientific Liaison within a reputable pharmaceutical company
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and Good cross functional collaboration
- Competent presentation skills & advanced Computer skills
- Results oriented with ability to meet deadlines and handle challenging assignments
- Good understanding of business and commercial environment
Want to join a well reputed and growing multinational company? This is your chance! Apply with your updated CV and contact details to arrange a confidential discussion.