Key aspects of the role include:
- Proactively managing all aspects of the General Manager's schedule
- Representing the GM to third parties internally and externally i.e. booking meetings, dealing with certain queries
- Managing all office administration duties like screening telephone calls, enquiries and requests and overseeing organization of internal company functions
- Developing and carrying out an efficient documentation and filing system
- Managing compliance and administrative tasks such as reviewing files, managing databases, liaising with staff, clients and suppliers
- Performs other duties as assigned
If you feel this is the position for you please apply today with a copy of your updated CV and contact details to arrange a confidential discussion.