A multinational pharmaceutical company is actively recruiting for Product Manager LEVANT to be managing Oncology/Ophthalmology business based in Jordan. Our client will provide successful candidates with a professional working environment, stability and opportunities for growth.
Key aspects include:
- Ensures excellence in the launch of product indications in pre and post reimbursement phase
- Develops marketing strategies to meet targets of products, and ensures that these strategies are applied in accordance with the sales planning
- Plans and executes promotional activities according to determined budget and time schedule in order to convey correct messages to the target audience
- Ensures that marketing budgets are used effectively in accordance with the determined strategies and objectives
- Enforces relations on behalf of the company with opinion leaders for the products under his/her responsibility and exchanges ideas in line with the strategies.
- Ensures that brand concepts are developed in accordance with the product strategies and performs agency relations in this respect.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Candidates based in Jordan only
- University degree preferably in Medicine or Pharmacy
- 3+ years of experience in marketing with a focus on product management in pharmaceutical industry
- Expert knowledge of Oncology/Ophthalmology portfolio, customer and market place
- Ability to work within a highly matrix environment, cross functional and multicultural teams
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Committed to business excellence and continuous improvement
- Possesses planning, organizational skills and time management
If you are looking for an exciting and new challenge with a reputable Pharmaceutical company, please send your updated CV to explore this opportunity further.