A multinational pharmaceutical company is actively recruiting for a Quality Assurance Specialist to be handling the MEA region and to be based in Dubai, UAE.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Responsible for monitoring of the performance of the quality system.
- Ensuring all relevant SOP's are meeting the Corporate Quality Manual requirement and ISO standards.
- To set up and maintain an efficient Product Surveillance system in compliance with the national medical devices regulations and with company standards.
- Train employees on quality system compliance (including new SOP’s). Ensure training records are maintained.
- To ensure appropriate relationship with other departments such as Regulatory Affairs, Sales and Marketing etc.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Willing to work on a contractual basis (6 months only)
- Currently based in UAE
- Degree in Pharmacy, Natural Science or equivalent degree
- 2-3 years professional experience in quality assurance in multinational pharma environment is required
- Local Pharmaceutical regulations knowledge; Good Knowledge of GMP, CAPA, GDP, ISO9001 and ISO 13485
- Excellent communication skills in English and Arabic
If you feel this is the position for you please apply today with a copy of your updated CV and contact details to arrange a confidential discussion.