A well reputed multinational pharmaceutical company is seeking a Demand Planner based in Kenya. This role will be responsible for regional demand planning of pharmaceutical products and export markets. Our client will provide successful candidates with a professional working environment, stability and opportunities for growth.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Executing key demand planning processes including regular forecast reviews
- Liaising with differetn teams such as regulatory and marketing on new launches, lifecycle management changes, etc.
- Facilitating the monthly SOP process and improving supply chain metrics and meeting financial targets
- Proactively following up global and local supply issues, coordinating and escalating them to ensure timely resolution and proper communication with all stakeholders
- Ensuring effective inventory management
- Coordinating with Third Party customers regarding orders, shipment , importation permits and financial accountabilities
- Ensure effective sales operations activities are in place by monitoring stock levels and availability
- Ensuring monitoring and reporting of relevant performance metrics (KPIs) in compliance with guidelines
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in similar role managing demand planning in a multinational pharmaceutical organization; regional exposure is advantageous
- Bachelor degree required - preferably in Business Administration, Logistics Management, Operations Management or Supply Chain Management
- Excellent communication skills in English language
- Strong knowledge and experience in SAP environment
- Strong demand planning skills including forecasting and supply planning
- Excellent project management skills – to manage multiple projects and competing priorities
If you feel this is the position for you please apply today with a copy of your updated CV and contact details to arrange a confidential discussion.