The main responsibilities will include:
- Drives brand strategy execution aligned between strategy and its local implementation by brand teams in the region.
- Developing detailed plan of strategy execution including marketing tools, materials and local activities to achieve successful launches and market brand positioning.
- Responsible for monitoring and controlling the brands performance in the region
- Developing relations with key stakeholders to identify opportunities and risks within current plans and to ensure the product meets customer needs.
- Supporting the sales force training activities on product and communication tools
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Bachelor's degree is required. Preferably an advanced degree in business, marketing or life sciences
- At least 1-2 years of experience in sales or/and marketing within a multinational company
- Experience in Oncology products is preferred
- Ability to work within a highly matrix environment, cross functional and multicultural teams
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills
- Ability to travel extensively
- Fluent in English and Arabic
If you feel this is the position for you, please apply today with a copy of your updated CV and contact details to arrange a confidential discussion.