A multinational pharmaceutical company is actively recruiting for a Regional Tender Manager to be based in Dubai, UAE This is an excellent opportunity to grow in a challenging role with a reputable multinational company.
Key responsibilities include:
- Building and developing tender strategies across the Gulf/Levant markets
- Understanding the tender process and timeline across the markets and develop a time schedule plan to meet the relevant milestones on time
- Prepare Tenders / costing policies and produce a work plan
- Negotiating tenders and direct purchasing opportunities with government’s Organizations
- Analyzing tender documentation including products, services, quantities, delivery deadlines, terms and conditions
-Development of the business case for each project, ensuring target profit rates is maintained
- Provide timely reporting, forecasting, and recommendations to senior management
- Establish effective communication with executives and managers across the company to ensure proper sensitivity to the needs of the sales & marketing activities
If you feel this is the position for you please apply today with a copy of your updated CV and contact details to arrange a confidential discussion.