A reputable pharmaceutical company is actively recruiting for a Regulatory Affairs Manager to be based in Cairo, Egypt. This client has the ability and reputation for being able to attract and retain the very best talent on the market, so competition for this opportunity will be high.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Ensuring timely preparation, submission and appropriate follow-up of new applications to the local authorities
- Accurate and compliant labeling translations and artwork preparation
- Staying updated on relevant local regulations and guidelines; developing and maintaining positive relationship with key players in the regulatory environment
- Designing and implementing regulatory ad-hoc local action plans, as necessary
- Collecting relevant public available regulatory information and keeping relevant persons appropriately informed
- Maintaining a positive relationship with internal and external regulatory contacts
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Graduate with Degree in Life Sciences, MBA is preferable
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in regulatory affairs within a multinational pharmaceutical company
- Demonstrate diplomacy and assertive skills in dealing with internal and external parties.
- Must be able to work both alone and as part of a team; have the ability to concentrate on large volumes of written/paper based work in an office environment.
- Proficiency in Arabic and English language as well as MS Office
If you feel this is the position for you please apply with your updated CV and contact details to arrange a confidential discussion.