A reputable pharmaceutical company based in United Arab Emirates is actively recruiting for a Sales Force Effectiveness Manager to be managing the GCC region. This role will be responsible for the overall implementation of all Operational Excellence programs and projects relevant to Sales Force Effectiveness, Sales Force Training and Compliance. The company is a highly professional and reputable firm, able to attract and retain high caliber candidates dedicated to working in a professional environment.
Key aspects of the role include:
- Developing sales competency development structure, roadmap, facilitate relevant program designs, deployment and evaluation
- Maximizing effectiveness of commercial activities through Customer Management Operations, Planning and Innovation
and Field-deployed Personnel Training
- Leading the entire SFE process for flawless deployments including planning, sales team communication and execution tracking
- Providing monthly/quarterly and annually regional analysis of SFE implementation.
- Leading projects in building and strengthening information hubs and access, and providing the right solutions / tools in meeting users’ business needs
- Establishing key metrics, KPIs and reporting dashboards to ensure efficiency of sales force
- Partnering with sales and marketing regional teams on strategic projects, change management processes to improve sales and marketing effectiveness.
To be successful you will need to meet the following:
- Bachelor’s degree in Pharmacy, business, marketing, finance or any related field or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Minimum 3 years’ experience in pharmaceutical industry working for the same role.
- Experience in handling teams across different skill sets, levels and functions in the local market
- Experience in working cross-functionally and ability to facilitate business decision-making
- In-depth knowledge of the international & local pharmaceutical industry business processes and ability to analyze complex business issues
- Understanding of sales force structures, processes and resource allocation
- IT literate, highly developed Excel and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal, non-verbal, and written communication skills.
If you feel this is the position for you please apply with your updated CV and contact details to arrange a confidential discussion.