The ‘hidden’ job market in the region is big and there are a lot of candidates applying for unadvertised jobs.
However, many aren’t targeted in their approach which costs them time in their job search.
Rudy Bier spoke to Hadi Khatib from AMEinfo about how candidates should go about applying for unadvertised Pharmaceutical and Medical Device jobs with potential employers and recruiters.
Take a look at the full interview here to find out;
- How to begin your search.
- How to approach the right people and follow up.
- The advantages of applying when no job is posted.
- What your CV should look like.
- How to write a good cover letter.
Kinetic source talent locally and internationally for leading Pharmaceutical and Medical Devices companies, if you’d like to register with us as a candidate, upload your CV and fill out our form here.